Sunday, January 9, 2011

Black Swan Review

"If you do not conquer self, you will be conquered by self." - Napoleon Hill





Dark & Powerful is the only way I can describe this psychological thriller.  Natalie Portman has always been one of my favorite actresses and she doesn't disappoint! Like a G6, she blew up in this role.  Mila Kunis, also a fav, was delightfully twisted as well.  The movie struck a cord, mainly because of the emphasis on control.  I, myself, have always struggled with control.....so much so, I even had the damn word inked on my neck as  reminder to "let go" and "live a little." This was a reminder again that you can be on the highest possible stage but the secret of success is learning how to use pain instead of it using you.  On that note, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this masterpiece.   

No comments:

Post a Comment